Built with only one customer in mind.
One of the easiest ways to change the look of the exterior is to paint the exterior brick.
Prep work is always the most important aspect of any project involving a brick coating.
- First the brick must be cleaned using a pressure washer while still being careful not to damage the brick.
- We will caulk and seal any opened cracks or seams.
- The next step is to address any loose or damaged mortar.
- A full prime coat is typical for a brick repaint. This ensures the final coat will have the best possible adhesion.
- We will use a premium exterior product on the finish coat to ensure the longest lasting finish for your freshly painted home.